Monday 4 March 2019

Staghound update #1

More work has been completed and the Stag is starting to look like it should.  The other thing I did was create a turret basket with seats, controls radio etc.  It nice to open the hatches and look inside and see something that looks like a full interior.  I always try and add a bit of interior to my builds as it gives that element of realism to the models.  Now unlike 1/35 scale models which some have full interiors available, no one makes anything in this scale so its up to me to build it.  I try and get as close to real as I can, but sometimes its just a "look" then 100% accurate.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the turret, turret basket etc..










Front Drivers section showing detail 









Rear of vehicle showing exhaust






No comments:

Post a Comment